בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



8 Feb 2012

Of the day

Michelle Malkin found the tweet of the day regarding the 9th circuit panel ruling that Proposition 8 is unconstitutional.

Tweet of the day: @arizonashane “Given the opportunity, the 9th Circus would strike down the Constitution as unconstitutional.

The anecdote of the day is what I heard from a friend earlier this afternoon. A woman flew from Israel to my neighborhood to raise money for her worthwhile organization. My friend told me that she invited the woman to her house for a buffet lunch. She told me that she had wanted to take the woman to a restaurant but the woman wouldn't hear of it.
"If I eat at a restaurant, people will see me and start to talk. She comes here to collect money but she is spending it on eating out at restaurants?"

Not a great forecast of the day.
The worst February cold spell Europe has seen in decades may last until the end of the month, leading meteorologists said, raising the prospect of further deaths and an extended spike in European spot gas prices.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/02/08/uk-europe-weather-idUKTRE81719T20120208?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

And here's a video for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment