בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



16 Feb 2010

Let the clickers beware

I recently came across a CNN video with important information about clicking on ads and the consequences suffered by a number of individuals.

This morning I was in the process of reserving an airline ticket. At the final step, I received a message that my transaction was complete and that I could click for a $25 refund on my next airline ticket purchase. Sounded good, but as I read the fine print, I realized I would be committing to pay $12 a month for extra perks I zould probably never us. So, exercise a note of caution before clicking on deals too good to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment