בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



5 Dec 2018

From River to Sea

There are many articles pondering as to why Marc Lamont Hill is no longer working for CNN, with many attributing it to his "from the river to the sea" comment. Yet, he stated the same words months ago in a speech that can be seen here, and he still continued working at the network. So, I am curious as to why he was let go now.

Speaking at the AMP-NJ Banquet, Hill remarked, "I am your comrade. I am your brother in struggle and I am honored to stand with you this evening as we talk, and not just remember that great catastrophe in 1948, but we remain committed to fighting until every Palestinian is home again. People often asked me why I would be concerned …with the liberation of Palestine, and when I say Palestine I mean all of historic Palestine from river to sea." Further on he stated, "I remember going to Khalil and watching settlers pour urine and bleach on the heads of Palestinian children."
I am curious as to how he saw exactly what liquid was being poured on the children. Could it not have been lemonade?

In the video over here, the esteemed professor opined, "Earlier when I said non-violence was an appropriate strategy, or is an effective strategy for BDS, I don't want to suggest that makes it a superior strategy...An occupied people have a right to resist. And resistance is not non-violent."

I am sure the students at Temple University are getting an education free from biased opinion. Or not.

Choosing Life is My Revenge

Soon It Can Be All Over - Current Events

No comments:

Post a Comment