בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



1 Mar 2018

Happy Purim

The man was a garbage collector. He was walking down the street dumping the garbage bags and fitting empty bags into the small bins that lined the streets of central Israel. When he saw me, he broke into a smile. "Happy Purim," he greeted me exuberantly. "Chag Purim Sameach. Chag Pesach Sameach."
He blessed me with health and wished that my life would be filled with happy occasions. I broke into a wide grin and told him that he had made my day and had brought a smile to my face. Fortunately, I had the presence of mind to wish him the same that he had wished me.
As I walked away, I reflected on what had just transpired. Most people would judge the man by his profession and how much money he was earning. I thought to myself that, although he was a garbage collector, his net worth was more than any millionaire.

The JPost reports 1946 US REPORT SHOWS POLES TREATED JEWS AS BADLY AS GERMANS DID

NEW DIGITAL PLATFORM BRINGS TOGETHER JEWISH VOICES FROM ACROSS SPECTRUM

Crown Heights Shomrim Take Down a Perp Stealing Packages Off Porches

No comments:

Post a Comment