בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



31 Jul 2016

The power of unity

Amazing Rabbi Paysach Krohn story over here. If you don't see it, scroll down to the post that begins with the words, "I must share an amazing amazing story that occurred today!!"
Make sure to read the whole story besides watching the video.

Below is a comment posted under an article titled
Second Day On Campaign Trail and Clinton-Kaine Cancel Cleveland Ohio Appearance…


"So if I have this right the clinton campaign is saying they are not able to create a simple three day bus tour and they want to run America?"


5 comments:

  1. When pressing "here" for the R' Krohn story what comes up is a family picture @ a wedding?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Did u scroll down the page till you found the post that began, "I must share an amazing amazing story that occurred today!!"

      Delete
  2. Thank you, on the FB page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wrote above - I scrolled down the FB page and the last thing I see is a Chazal from Pirkei Avos. Any other way to access this amazing amazing story? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the FB page - it's maybe the 5th post. There is a video with women in hats. If you can't access it, I will try to copy it and post it, although I am unsure as to whether I can get the video, as well. Let me know if you accessed it. Thanks.

      Delete