בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



17 Aug 2015

Religion aside

The Washington Post has an article by Professors Todd Gitlin and Steven M. Cohen titled On the Iran deal, American Jewish ‘leaders’ don’t speak for most Jews.

One of us (Cohen) conducted a poll last month for the Jewish Journal on the Iran accord. This is the only poll of American Jews on the subject to explicitly include Jews with no religion — those who said that, “aside from religion,” they “consider themselves Jewish.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/on-the-iran-deal-american-jewish-leaders-dont-speak-for-all-jews/2015/08/14/988e577e-41d5-11e5-846d-02792f854297_story.html

"Aside from my lack of accreditation as a professor of sociology," I consider myself a professor and thus feel myself qualified to conduct a poll  in which I will phrase the questions and interview those people who will provide me with my desired poll results.

Expose: Jewish Communal Fund Seeks To Cover-Up Their 7-Figure Funding Of Israel Boycott

I read an interesting article about the Demartini method which can be downloaded here.

An Elul Primer

No comments:

Post a Comment