בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



1 Dec 2011

For shame

I wrote a post a few minutes ago about what I thought was an error in a Torah thought that I came across this evening. I didn't mention the name of the author but quoted the relevant pesukim in the Torah. I published the post, but, after a minute, I had misgivings. Perhaps, someone would recognize who I was talking about. And I did not want to embarrass the author of the article. After all, I heard a rebbetzin speak about this week's parsha and she described that Rachel realized what she would be giving up in terms of being the mother of all of the twelve tribes of Israel, if she taught the secret signs to her sister that she and Yaakov had agreed upon. However, in her mind, not wanting Leah to be embarrassed was paramount.
And so, I deleted the post and sent the author an email instead. Perhaps the author is right and I misinterpreted the words. I am looking forward to a reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment