בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



25 Dec 2011

Chanukah tweets

I decided to hold a contest for the best tweet about Chanukah (posted on December 20th) from the presidential candidates. I will have to award first prize to Newt Gingrich for using the correct Hebrew words, and using the "Ch" spelling. However, in the music category, Jon Huntsman wins without a doubt.

newtgingrich Newt Gingrich
I would like to wish all those who celebrate a Chag Chanukah Sameach, or a Happy Chanukah.


MittRomney Mitt Romney
Tonight, as Hannukah begins, Ann and I extend our best wishes to all our Jewish friends celebrating the Festival of Lights.

JonHuntsman Jon Huntsman
As the celebration begins tonight, Mary Kaye and I would like to wish Jewish families across America & the world a Happy & Joyous Hanukkah

No comments:

Post a Comment