בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



3 Sept 2023

Rabbi Braun's Approach

The Princeton case: ‘Academic freedom’ to attack Jews

BDE: Rabbi Menachem Mendel Braun, z’l

I belong to a Tehillim whatsapp group where people post requests to say Psalms for individuals who are in need. When I received a request to say Tehillim for Rabbi Menachem Braun, I had no idea who he was, but I immediately committed to reciting a few perakinm on his behalf. In the meantime, I looked him up and found a beautiful video about him over here and I was filled with renewed vigor to pray for such an individual. Unfortunately, his levaya is being held today. But, I am not sorry that I had the zechut to participate in a communal prayer. There is a request to say mishnayot leilui nishmato whoch can be found in the article linked above. BDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment