בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



11 Jun 2020

Zoombombed

Pennsylvania Synagogue Zoombombed With People Saying ‘Death to Jews’

Meet the Jewish day school teacher who won $50,000 on ‘Jeopardy!’

A friend of mine who lives in another country began working at her dental office this week, after a hiatus of a few months, due to the coronavirus. She confided in me that she was a bit stressed with all the precautions and new rules being instituted in the office. Not wanting to bother her, I wrote her a whatsapp message yesterday about how I was thinking of her and hoping that all was going well at her place of work. This morning I awoke to a message from her, "Thank you! You made my day.Work has been hectic these first few days."

I was left with a heartwarming feeling that an act so small on my part can make someone's day.

Below is the first of a new series that began last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment