בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



27 Dec 2016

The spinning dreidel

Defying Odds, Heart Transplant Patient Is Still Alive 30 Years Later

The UN's Version of the Hanukkah Story

Dershowitz 2016 Dershowitz: Obama Will Go Down in History as One of Worst Foreign Policy Presidents Ever

Dershowitz 2012 When I decide who to vote for as President, I ask myself who will be best for America and for the world. An important component of my answer involves my assessment of the candidate’s willingness and ability to protect Israel’s security, since I strongly believe that a strong Israel serves the interests of the United States and of world peace. I am confident that President Obama will keep his promise “always [to] have Israel’s back” in the face of the continuing threats posed by Israel’s enemies.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alan-dershowitz/no-buyers-remorse-for-vot_b_1710487.html

No comments:

Post a Comment