בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



15 Sept 2009

Judging people favorably

Two incidents which occurred over the past two days have taught me the lesson of judging people favorably. Without going into shameful detail, suffice it to say, I have learned that there are always two sides to a story.


I must judge people favorably.
I must judge people favorably.
I must judge people favorably.
I must judge people favorably.

As we near Rosh Hashanah, let's give people the benefit of the doubt. Let's look for the positive and not focus on negative character traits. Let's judge people the way that we would like to be judged. Let's judge people favorably. And may we merit being judged favorably by Hashem.


The following has no bearing with the theme of this post but I received this poem through email today - author unknown - Thought it was cute and decided to pass it along.

Subject: Spell Checkers - a little Poem.
A Little Poem Regarding Computer Spell Checkers...

Eye halve a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.


Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.


As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rare lea ever wrong.


Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My chequer tolled me sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment