בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



16 Oct 2024

The Four Species

The NYPost has an article about a man who died because of complications from a mosquito bite. His daughter's words are impactful.

“I’m not joking when I say your life can change in the blink of an eye, because that was what happened to us,” his grieving daughter Amellia Pawulski, 18, told The Post.

“He always tried to look at on the positive. I remember people being like, ‘Oh, how’s your day?’ And he was like, ‘My day is great. I woke up. I can breathe on my own. I can talk on my own. I can go to the bathroom on my own. I have no reason to be upset.'”

No comments:

Post a Comment