בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



19 Jan 2024

The Power of Prayer and Words

What happened to the American Psychological Association?

Hillel Fuld posted on Facebook about his meeting with Douglas Murray, a staunch advocate for Israel.

We discussed so many topics including the million dollar question, why is moral clarity so rare nowadays?
He told me that Raoul Wallenberg who wasn’t Jewish but saved so many Jews in the holocaust is his hero. I told him that, as far as I’m concerned, he is the Raoul Wallenberg of our generation.
I also asked him, as someone who is not Jewish and didn’t grow up in a Zionist home, where he gets his love for Israel from. He looked at me confused and said “I grew up knowing how to differentiate between right and wrong. It’s that simple.”
https://www.facebook.com/HillelFuld



No comments:

Post a Comment