בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



24 Nov 2023

The Interview

I don't know what compelled me to listen to the interview between Piers Morgan amd Norman Finkelstein last night, but I was incensed when Finkelstein compared Gaza to a concentration camp numerous times. I wanted to ask him to show how many Gazans are branded with number tattoos, how many were subject to grotesque medical experiments by Dr. Mengele, or how many concentration camps feature hotels on Trip Advisor complete with a swimming pool and a view of the beach. This morning, I saw on Israellycool that Douglas Murray had already responded to the interview.

The JC has reported BBC journalists barred from attending march against antisemitism

No comments:

Post a Comment