בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



20 Jul 2023

Donning Tefillin

MOVING VIDEO: 81-Year-Old Jew Cries After Donning Tefillin For 1st Time

This morning I passed by a man who was being helped to don tefillin a few steps from his storefront. I watched as a man helped him adjust the straps , and I continued on my way. As I returned to the same spot, I saw the store owner finishing a conversation with the man who had provided him the tefillin. After they took leave of one another, I asked the store owner if he performed this mitzva every day. He told me that the other man is a hot shot lawyer, but, before he goes to work, he makes sure to stop by at the man's store and helps him and others nearby to put on tefillin. Mi Keamcha Yisrael.

Dov Hikind Announces He is Flipping Parties

No comments:

Post a Comment