בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



26 Dec 2020

Search Engines

University of California professor deletes Twitter account full of anti-Semitism

Has the Democrats’ push to depose Biden begun?

I caught this link which someone posted under an article I read this evening. In the video that connects to the link, the speaker talks, among other things, about Google search versus DuckDuckGo. I tried an experiment using the words"election fraud" and I was surprised by the disparate results I got using the two search engines.

בשבת: ראש הישיבה הגאון רבי שלום פוברסקי, שנדבק בקורונה - נפטר

This Week: Wonders Unmasked

Vitamin D, other everyday vitamins could counter coronavirus effects: report

No comments:

Post a Comment