בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



13 Jan 2011

Happy Birthday and Happy Birthday

Just came across a feel good story about identical twins who will be celebrating a special birthday this coming weekend.
On Sunday, there are likely to be more double-takes when some 150 friends and family members gather in San Fernando to celebrate the identical twins' 100th birthday.
"I don't feel a century old," Harries said. "I probably don't feel any older than in my 80s."
Shaw nodded in agreement. "We both eat good food," she explained.
Read full article: http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0114-twin-centenarians-20110113,0,6143105.story

What's their favorite book? I'll leave you in suspense but the answer is in the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment