בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



1 Oct 2016

Welcome to Ben Gurion airport, Palestine

With moments left to the plane's descent to Ben Gurion airport, I waxed nostalgic to the days when everyone on the plane would experience a tangible excitement upon arriving in the Holy Land as people clapped when the plane's wheels hit the runway amidst the welcoming strains of "Heveinu Shalom Aleichem."
I wondered what welcome I would receive this time as the plane made its way towards the arrival gate. Seconds later I heard the distinctive sounds of my cell phone alerting me to a new message. Imagine my surprise when I received a welcome message from my cell phone provider. Although, for me it was a message that caught be by surprise.
"Welcome in Palestine," read the message. I asked my seatmate to snap a picture and decided to post the photo on my blog, for your perusal.


7 comments:

  1. That is sad to see but B'H not true.

    Baruch Hashem, Israel is the given land to the Chosen People the Jews, given by Hashem, and nothing and no one will or can ever change that.
    It matters not an iota, what these others say or try to change, Hashem's words and truth are forever!

    Hashem is in control.

    Worry not.. Am Israel, for the L-rd Your G-d is watching you and protecting each of you. Amein.
    Shana Tova to Am Israel.

    i love you all.
    sc

    ReplyDelete
  2. The anti-semitism is getting worse by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Which operator? Looks like your phone connected to Jawwal instead of Partner, cellcom , etc..

      Delete
    2. My phone read Base Partner at the time

      Delete
  4. And I thought it was a joke, or fiction at first. This has to be the end before Mashiach comes/is announced. No way will this attempt to take over succeed!

    ReplyDelete