בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



19 Nov 2011

Stop complaining

I was in the middle of reciting a litany of complaints about my job to a woman in the neighborhood when she stopped me by saying, "stop complaining. I wish I had a job." She confided that she had been occupied babysitting for her young grandson the past couple of years, but now that he was in kindergarten, her services were no longer needed. She told me that there were days she had to push herself out of bed because she had no schedule to follow.
I learned a lesson from her and resolved not to complain about my job. It worked. For a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment