בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



17 Apr 2011

Asked and not answered

Question: Why is this night different from all other nights.
Response: Because we were slaves in Egypt...

Question: Orly Taitz brings up the issue of the President's social security number.

Response: I'm gonna end this conversation now.



Question: WorldNetDaily reporter asking about the President's social security number.

Answer: I uh I uh I uh Iuh I I I ....

2 comments:

  1. WHOA!!! Go Orly!! LOL! She doesn't mince words, LOL! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UN PRESIDENT TIM KALEMKARIAN, US PRESIDENT TIM KALEMKARIAN, US SENATE TIM KALEMKARIAN, US HOUSE TIM KALEMKARIAN: BEST MAJOR CANDIDATE.

    ReplyDelete