בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



25 Oct 2016

Vesamachta Bechayecha

Mistaking the cause of Middle East turmoil

Traveling on a bus from Yerushalayim to Petach Tikva during Chol Hamoed, I was captivated by two children chattering incessantly and keeping their father quite occupied during the length of the trip. I surmised that the young boys were about three and four years old. After a while they began to sing a holiday song of "Vesamachta Bechagecha' to be joyous during the Sukkot holiday. However, either the boys messed up one of the words or I didn't hear them properly because I thought they were singing, "Vesamachta Bechayecha' - Be happy with your life. I thanked Hashem for sending me the message I needed to hear. - Out of the mouths of babes....

Anti-Semitic Graffiti Leaves University of Virginia Students ‘Horrified’

No comments:

Post a Comment