Members can ‘get away’ with anti-Semitism says Jewish Labour MP
Rochel and Leah: A Halachic Analysis
Muslim school in England teaches hate for Jews, Europe
Answered at Ohel For His Friend
In Parshas Tazria-Mitzora we find five kinds of tzoraas, skin, clothing, head, beard, and house. Rav Itzele Volozhin explains that tzoraas is an exterior sign of internal corruption. Each one of these nega'im correspond to a certain tumah within the person.
1. The tzoraas on the skin shows a constant craving by the person to satisfy his bodily desires with food and other physical pleasures.
2. A nega on his clothing is an indication of the pursuit of material items, whether new clothing or anything else. As soon as something new hits the market, says Rav Itzele, it's out with the old and in with the new.
3. Bad character, corrupt ideology, and haughtiness are plagues of the mind and show up as a nega on the head.
4. Sins of the mouth like Lashon Hara an Rechilus manifest themselves as tzoraas on the beard.
5. The chase after wealth such as real estate result in nega'im on ones house.
Everything is dealt with Mida Kneged Mida. Appropriately the cure for tzoraas is to go to the Kohen. The Kohen is an Ish Tzadik v'Tahor. He will take a deep look at the nega and understand its source. He will then prescribe the correct cure from your sins and help you cleanse your inside and as a result your outside.