בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



30 Aug 2015

The age of PC

Getting Married to Imperfection

Comedian Paints ‘Hilariously Scary Picture’ of America in Age of Political Correctness: ‘Nails It’

Broadway actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste died on Friday after falling off his mother's fire escape. He was 21 years old. The performer from Brooklyn made history in July when he became the youngest actor as well as the first African American to play Les Misterables's Jean Valjean on Broadway.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215536/Youngest-actor-play-Les-Miserables-s-Jean-Valjean-Broadway-dies-age-21.html#ixzz3kF1qBuXk

Below are a couple of the actor's last tweets.

August 12 - I love my life. I love my friends. I love my job. And I love my family. Pretty fortunate dude.

August 25 - I thank everyone who supported me and still does. I will never forget this experience. Onwards and upwards ;). 

I caught a messianic Jew speaking about shemitah, as well as the Supreme Court decision on marriage.

You cannot take a vessel of G-d and use it against its purpose and against G-d without desecration. that was an act of desecration for America to strike down marriage. The time for gray, wavering, living both ways, compromising, not sharing, not living consistently to your faith is over.
...The day aftter the Supreme Court heard that case I was on Capitol Hill .. and I shared a word to leaders and members of Congress; I was led to share from Elijah what he said to Israel, How long will you waver between two opinions?  

Is he living consistently to his faith and not wavering between two opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment