בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



26 Nov 2014

Thanks a bunch

"Again she [Leah] conceived and bore a son and declared, 'This time I will thankfully praise Hashem'." Beresheet 29:35

The Talmud says: "From the time of creation there was no person who praised Hashem until Leah came and thanked him upon the birth of Yehudah. (Berakhot 7b)" Could it be that Leah did not express thanks for her first three children? Is it possible Abraham, Yitzhak, Sarah and Ribka never thanked Hashem for their good fortunes? Was there no human being before Leah who gratefully praised G-d?
Read more: http://www.torah.org/learning/tabletalk/5764/vayeitzei.html


This afternoon I heard about how a relative thanked his grandmother for supper.


"I wanted to thank you and show how much I appreciate how you served dinner in shifts, first serving my grandfather and then having to heat up food a second time because I was working late. I especially wanted to thank you because today my manager asked me to do many tasks at work; I put in a great amount of effort and the manager didn't even say thank you when I completed what had been assigned.
I learned a lesson today on how important it is to thank someone so, once again, I thank you for the effort you put into the dinner this evening."


Click here to read a beautiful letter of appreciation that accompanied the delivery of pizza to the Houston police and fire departments.


Below is an individual who shows his appreciation to the Holtzbergs, HY'D, for all that they did for him and his sister.


I will end this post by thanking Hashem for all the good bestowed upon me.
Thank you to my family, my friends and to you all.



1 comment:

  1. Great video and beautiful tribute from this fine gentleman to the holy Holtzbergs' neshamas - H' yikom damam.

    ReplyDelete