בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



3 Jul 2012

Gratitude and love

This morning I was woken by the alarm. I wasn't in the greatest of moods since my heart was pounding as I recalled the dream I was having about something unattainable. Later on I checked my emails and the first email I came upon opened with the following words:

It is so important that you are grateful for everything in your life. Many people focus on the one thing they want and then forget to be grateful for all the things they have. 

My heavy mood began to lighten as I processed the words. Thank you Hashem for all the good I have in my life and thank you for sending the message that I needed to receive today.

On another topic, here is an interesting item (reported in Hebrew) which I came across this morning. Apparently, google confused the Hebrew calendar this morning as the logo reflected the theme of Tu B'Av which takes place on August 3 rather than July 3. Click here to see the google logo that was captured today before it was removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment