בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



29 Jun 2012

Improve your vocabulary

So, who is going to be the first to draw the connection beteween a German judge's ruling on circumcision and Germany's defeat to Italy in the European Chamionship football game last night?
 
I have just read an article by Jack Abramoff titled Romney: Tone-deaf on Israel. Whether you agree or disagree with what he has to say, it is worthwhile reading just to improve your vocabulary. Below are three new words I learned today after reading his article.


psephologist - a sociologist who studies election trends
myrmidon - a faithful follower who carries out orders without question
scelestious - wicked, evil

I hope Dick Morris is right that the 2012 presidential election will be a Romney landslide, but like most prognosticators and psephologists, I fear we’re in for a close call.
Continue reading: http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/romney-tone-deaf-on-israel/

1 comment:

  1. I believe with the coming of Moshiach before the elections, there will not be any elections. Please, be aware that Romney is very evil and is more dangerous to Israel than you think. I am involved in a situation that affords me inside information and I guarantee that both Obama and Romney are Amalekim. The only safe candidate (if there is an election) is a write-in for Moshiach.

    ReplyDelete