בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



8 Apr 2012

Twitter remarks

I was looking at the twitter comments of the Presidential candidates to present my award for the best Passover tweet.
First up was Mitt Romney.

"Ann joins me in wishing everyone sitting down for a Passover Seder a joyous time with family and friends."

I was about to present the award to the President for using the Hebrew words, "chag sameach."

"President Obama wishes a chag sameach to all those celebrating Passover this weekend."

But then I came across Newt Gingrich's twitter feed and decided to cast my vote for him.

"Netanyahu needs the full support of the United States. I will always stand with Israel."

No comments:

Post a Comment