בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



26 Mar 2012

Words that begin with F

Close your eyes and think of words that begin with the letter "f."

"Fun", "friend", "fabulous" and "fantastic" come to mind. But in case you forgot, f also starts another word that I wouldn't want my children to use in their everyday vernacular. So, I don't appreciate these tee shirts that are being sold currently. Nor, do I appreciate a tweet of Reza Aslan who calls Gingrich a f....... imbecile in a tweet. Same goes for this tweet.
If..............is a terrorist than so am I you Islamophobic f... Gellar Spencer et. al.

I googled Reza Aslan and came upon this bio of him. If he is the same man as the one with the twitter account, then, as an internationally acclaimed writer, he should know better than to use the word "than"when he really means "then." And certainly, he can find better "f" words to describe people in a less pejorative fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment