בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



30 May 2011

Yes sir

In an article titled I am counting the days of Omer and Obama, Harold Witkov writes, "It is not enough for me to anticipate a new president come January 2013. I need to help things along by supporting conservative issues and candidates, and most importantly, renewing my commitment to God."
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/witkov/110530

Perhaps, Mr. Witkov would like to read this article to see it's not so simple.

Below is a video of Fareed Zakariah interviewing Thomas Friedman who thinks that Prime Minister Netanyahu should have a one word answer for President Obama.
When our best friend our oldest ally our most important strategic partner in the world comes to me and makes a request there is only one right answer. Mr. President, "yes." ...."Yes sir, we will do that. Barack Obama, this Bud's for you."
But, in the same interview Mr. Friedman states, "I have no idea whether there is a Palestinian partner for a secure peace with Israel...
But again I understand 9 miles at its narrowest - I wouldn't ask Israel to take any risks that seem unreasonable."

So, Prime Minister Netanyahu should accede to the request that Israel withdraw to the 1967 borders but they shouldn't take any risks that are unreasonable so they shouldn't withdraw to the 67 borders. Good advice.

1 comment:

  1. I guess in 1939 they would have urged us into a "safe and secure" oven...

    Uh, no thanks....

    ReplyDelete