בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



26 May 2011

Ed Schultz

OU.org explains The four steps of repentance.

This morning I came across Ed Schultz's apology to Laura Ingraham for saying something nasty about her on his show. I was so impressed with his words. It contained many elements of the steps of repentance including admitting his mistake and promising not to commit the act a second time. He apologized to the person he wronged. Additionally, he apologized to those indirectly affected by his actions, including his wife, children and co-workers. He realized he had not set a proper example for his children. His apology is worthwhile listening to.

1 comment:

  1. When I clicked on this video this morning, I admit I was already skeptical. However, when I watched it I was blown away. It really is an awesome video. And believe it or not, I came away with the same impression when I watched an interview with Michael Vick after he was released from Leavenworth.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JDM4aTdPiY&feature=related

    ReplyDelete