בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



10 Jun 2010

A small fish

This morning I read a post by a blogger who accused another blogger of not crediting him for being the first one to break the story. It could have been an honest mistake. The blogger might have gotten a tip from someone and he was unable to trace the source. So, let's not rush to judgment that a blogger is untrustworthy. However, it would be nice if a blogger does give credit to the source of his news, if at all possible.
Soon after reading the article, I read about Yahoo weather dividing Jerusalem into two. Some articles reported that the change came about last month, while some said it happened a few days ago. As I wrote a post titled Jerusalem, IL or Jerusalem, PS, on April 25th, it seems that Yahoo
divided Jerusalem more than a month ago.
And no, I don't think those who reported the story saw mine a month and a half ago. I'm just disappointed that my post wasn't picked up by anyone. It humbles me to realize what a small fish I am in a big sea.

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad. I read your blog. And I'm sure many, many others do too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rivki - You've made my day.

    ReplyDelete