בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



18 Jun 2010

Rabbi Blech scores big

Some months ago, I wrote a post titled Rabbi Wallerstein hits a home run. I was so impressed with what he had to say during one of his lectures, that I thought this should not be missed.
Last week, I came across an article by Rabbi Blech that was wonderful. Since the article related to basketball, I wanted to come up with a corresponding title of a basketball metaphor, but was unable to succeed. Rabbi Blech scores big? Rabbi Blech hits a layup? If anyone has a better title, please help me out. In the meantime, click here to learn how precious mitzvot are and how keeping even one mitzvah can lead to incredible spiritual journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment