בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



17 Dec 2009

Not for public consumption

This evening, I spent over twenty minutes writing a post regarding an article I had just seen. In an amusing fashion, I wanted to share with you my thoughts, imparting a moral message in the process. After scheduling the post to be automatically published the next morning, I started to have second thoughts. I thought the post was quite good, rating an A- (Hey, I learned from the President that it's okay to grade oneself.)
However, I was unsure as to whether what I wrote should be for public consumption. So, I have saved it as a draft. In the meantime, please indulge me for a few hours so that I can post the same thoughts in a more serious fashion. Thanks for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment