בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



28 Nov 2009

War stories

Miriam Shaviv's blog post pointed me to a BBC article about a Polish woman who recently found out that she was Jewish.
A BBC reporter questioned her whether she would tell her small children that she was Jewish.
"If I tell them, then my oldest child, Agatha, will probably go and tell her other grandmother - my mother-in-law," Bogomila explains.
"And my mother-in-law doesn't like Jews. As for my husband's grandmother, she hates Jews."

Read full article:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8379295.stm

Click here to see a video and read an inteview by Steve Rosenberg of a survivor of Sobibor's death camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment