בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



20 Oct 2009

Mishalot Libenu

I miss the High Holiday season when friends, relatives and neighbors would call or see me on the steet and offer heartfelt wishes for the new year. When someone wished me that Hashem should fulfill my desires, I would add the word letova - for the good.
Every month we pray that Hashem grants us "chayim sheyemalu mishalot libenu letova" "a life in which our heartfelt requests will be fulfilled for the good." We don't know what is best for us and we have to have bitachon, the realization that Hashem does what is good.
So, even though the month of Tishrei has come and gone, I would still like to wish you that your heartfelt requests should be fulfilled for the good.


No comments:

Post a Comment