בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



26 Sept 2009

Scary stuff

Close to a year ago, I bumped into an acquaintance on the street. We got to talking and she told me that she had watched a video about a near death experience and it was amazing. I asked her to send me the link. She agreed, but cautioned me not to watch it at night, because after watching the video, she was unable to fall asleep. Later that week, I watched the video and also found it mind boggling. To watch, click here.

A little while later, I came across a post about a near death experience.
"My name is Moshe Levy and I used to live in Paris, France. I used to go to lots of discotheques but not only that, I also gave dancing lessons. I used to ride my bike a lot and one day as I was riding my bike, I felt very hot and sweaty. When I finally got to my parent's house, I collapsed into bed, and my whole body was dripping with water like a faucet and that's when I died.
My neshama left my body and from above I saw my family yelling in fear because I died. Suddenly something like a vacuum sucked my Neshama and I flew upwards and while flying, I heard beautiful music and felt happiness. The further I went upwards, the smaller the lower world looked. I was flying like a rocket upwards.
I was placed in a very dark place, in total darkness and quietness and was all alone. The darkness was very very thick and if I had a knife, I'd have been able to slice the darkness. The darkness was very heavy and choking and I was able to even hold the darkness. It was a form of a punishment I never dreamed about. I was choking and yelled with all my strength, 'where am I? What is going on? Take me out of here.' A voice answered, "This is your punishment for being an egoist. You liked everything for yourself, never considering other people; therefore, this is your punishment. Here you can be an egoist, everything is only for you. Measure for measure."
To continue reading, click on the link below.
http://dreamingofmoshiach.blogspot.com/2009/02/end.html

1 comment:

  1. If this is the video I think it is, then I have to say I have trouble accepting the notion that a Darwinian-like Soul Vs Soul afterlife or family ties not mattering anymore is a Jewish concept.

    I mean many people look foward to one day being reunited with their loved ones and for some that provides a source of comfort to people to carry on living.

    ReplyDelete