בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



24 Apr 2009

From right to left


A disappointed salesman of Coca Cola returns from his assignment in Israel . A friend asked, "Why weren't you successful with the Israeli's?" The salesman explained, "When I got posted in the Middle East , I was very confident that I would make a good sales pitch in rural areas. But, I had a problem I didn't know how to speak Hebrew. So, I planned to convey the message through three posters...
First poster- A man lying in the hot desert sand...totally exhausted and fainting. Second poster - man is drinking our Cola. Third poster- Our man is now totally refreshed. Then these posters were pasted all over the place "That should have worked," said the friend. The salesman replied "I didn´t realize that the Jews read from right to left"
I received the above joke through an email - author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment