בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



12 Feb 2009

Please be Mispallel for the boys held in a Japanese prison.

Approximately 10 days ago, a friend called me up to ask if I would take upon myself to recite Tehilim for 40 days to help bring about the release of the 3 yeshiva bochrim who are in a Japanese prison for drug smuggling. My friends are I were asked to recite the letters of their names from the Tehilim of the Chida. Of course, I accepted. It takes me about ten minutes a day to say the prayers before and after the recitation of Tehilim, plus the actual sentences corresponding to the letter yud.
Yesterday, I saw an article in the Jewish Press about their heart rendering situation. Today, my recitation of Psalms took on an added dimension as I empathised with what they were going through, after reading "Hanging In the Balance: Nightmare in Japan".
Please take some time to click on the link http://www.thejewishpress.com/pageroute.do/38162%20.
After being apprised of their anguish, I am sure you will find it in your heart to daven for Yoel Zev ben Mirel Reesa Chava, Yaakov Yosef ben Raizel and Yosef ben Ita Rivka.

1 comment:

  1. This morning, when saying the beracha of Matir Asurim, I had the bochurim in mind.

    ReplyDelete